EduTone provides K-12 schools with a customizable, fully integrated and secure online store for all their payment collection and activity fund needs. All school-related sales, payments and fundraisers can be conducted easily through your unique web store, providing users and administrators a simple and convenient experience.
EduTone’s broad expertise in developing robust, transparent and easy to use online stores helps schools to simplify revenue management and parents make payments at a lower cost and with increased operational efficiencies. In addition, EduTone partners with some of the leading educational software providers to enable a fully integrated, dynamic, sustainable and easily managed solution for our customers.
- Unique Split Pay functionality allows a single credit card transaction to directly deposit the funds instantaneously into the appropriate individual school or vendor related merchant account
- The only cost associated with EduTone is a nominal and competitively priced convenience fee added to each purchase. This fee allows EduTone to provide schools, parents and students the ability to use a single destination reached from the school’s existing website to purchase from several school outlets, even if they have different accounting systems – bookstore, registration, athletic department, booster club, preferred local vendors, etc.
- The secure private website is hosted by EduTone and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Schools are not required to install or support complicated software or hardware
- All transaction records from the store can be integrated with existing accounting and student information systems
- All major credit cards, ACH and eCheck payments are accepted on the EduTone Online Store. The EduTone platform can be tailored to address all of your school’s unique needs
- The EduTone Online Store is open to all users. All members of the larger school community can experience the EduTone store. For example, neighbors can purchase tickets to the football games or give a donation to the school with ease and convenience. For shoppers with a student identification number, all transactions can be archived and tied to individual records and reports
- EduTone is PCI compliant and uses advanced measures for security and privacy and 128 bit encryption technologies to guarantee the safety and integrity of all transactions
- Detailed Sales: This report provides a quick snapshot of items sold for any period of time. It can be filtered, grouped and sorted by student, item sold, accounting code or activity sponsor
- Detailed Payment Authorization: This report offers a detailed view of all charges associated with a particular transaction
- Daily Cash Reconciliation: This report is intended to assist school bookkeepers in reconciling bank deposits from the merchant service account against total funds paid by parents
All Payments are processed through Moneris. Moneris provides numerous options for businesses looking for any kind of online solution. This includes anyone from experienced eCommerce owners to simple online payment options, there is a solution for every business. Moneris processes more than 3 billion credit and debit card transactions a year, for over 350,000 merchant locations across North America.