Reseller & White Label Partner Programs
Imagine if your education enterprise customers could…
- Access all their web-enabled educational software – web apps, mobile apps, online courses, tools and digital content – via a single point-and-click “Passport” embedded in your homepage or any type of device?
- Automatically provision unique accounts for any web-enabled service for every end user within the educational institution (and School District, State, or even country) by any role or group?
- Shop for third party web-enabled products and services from your own online syndicated, community-driven Catalog or Single Sign-On Marketplace?
EduTone’s Reseller & White Label Partner Programs achieve all this with range of services specifically designed for the needs of today’s education enterprise customers. Product/Solution specialization opportunities allow you to focus on specific areas of EduTone’s expanding solutions portfolio:
- Digital Education Single Sign-On (SSO) Marketplace-as-a-Service
- EduTone Xchange™ SSO and identity management platform
- Global Grid for Learning (GGFL) Library content service
- Customizable storefronts designed to manage a K-12 institution’s funding needs
- Scalable teacher community infrastructure based on our easily customizable We The Teachers portal
Service specializations reflect EduTone’s core value proposition to our resellers: offering partners the best solution opportunities in the education industry. Services specialization allows you to build margin-rich services that correspond to your existing portfolio.
Resellers and Distributors
As an EduTone reseller, your educational institution customers can purchase, download, and install partner-specific SSO Connectors to the most popular web-enabled educational services from EduTone’s Connector Catalog (web apps, mobile apps, online courses, digital content, web tools, both free and paid for) and provision access through a customizable Passport™ (the EduTone Xchange end user interface) which can sit on any institution-purchased or personal device (smartphones, tablets, iPads, laptops, desktops) for use on any operating system (Android, Apple and Windows), improving customer ease-of-use and product satisfaction as well as product visibility and brand recognition.
You can also resell our GGFL
Reseller & Distributor Benefits:
- Improved ease of use
- Cloud-based – scalable and easy to update (entirely virtual)
- Device and operating system-agnostic
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Additional revenue streams
White Label Partners
Our white label partner program allows our partners to have their own customized and co-branded EduTone services. Partners install the EduTone Xchange’s administration portal, the Gateway™, behind their website, platform or device, embed a customized Passport™, and create a syndicated catalog with third party products and services that they market to their customers as their own Storefront within our Marketplace. They may also distribute a fully co-branded Gateway™ for installation at customer facilities.
White Label Partner Benefits:
- Embed built-in Single Sign-On into your own product or service without any development costs
- Upsell services in the Marketplace to your existing customer base thereby generating greater profit per customer
- Become the favored one-stop shop to your customers achieving greater customer loyalty, retention and profitability
- Enhance brand loyalty with customers via your own customized, branded Storefront and Passport
- Extend your business development reach via relationships with other ecosystem partners in other territories by becoming part of the Marketplace’s global distribution supply chain
- Gain access to large scale device-centric tender opportunities
- Benefit from volume distributor and White Label Partner discount pricing
Apply to be an EduTone Reseller or White Label Partner by clicking here.
Education Service Providers
Education Service Provider Partners – those with educational web apps, mobile apps, online courses, digital content, web tools, anything digital requiring a set of user credentials to access, free or paid for – can feature their service in our Single Sign-On Marketplace. End user customers (educational institutions and teachers) are able to research, try out, and subscribe to services on demand and are invoiced automatically through the Marketplace’s unified billing system. Partner Connectors are developed and maintained bundled in partnership with EduTone and are provided free with the subscription fee.
Providers of free (no fee) web-enabled resources – apps, communities, platforms, OER and other educational services are also featured in EduTone’s Marketplace.
Those Education Service Providers with disaggregated digital content – stand alone images, videos, interactive learning objects, animations, diagrams, audio files – can license content for use within the Global Grid for Learning content Library with over 50 content providers currently featured.
Education Service Provider Benefits:
- Lower cost of sale
- Increased market exposure
- Improved customer retention
- Enhanced customer support
- Improved reporting on service usage
- Streamlined procurement process
Apply to have your web-enabled service featured in our Single Sign-On Marketplace by clicking here.